Friday, January 19, 2018



I am honored and very happy to announce that I have been appointed to the position of Artist-in-Residence at the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine in NYC. Currently there are a number of other artists holding this title, some of whom are the musician Judy Collins, the Paul Winter Consort, the composer Jason Robert Brown, the organist David Briggs and the sculptor Simon Verity. I am deeply honored to be in such company.
I would like to thank the Cathedral staff for allowing me to pursue my vision in such a beautiful and inspiring space and for all the time and assistance they have provided me over past six years. Like the Cathedral, I am not done. There is much, much more to come.





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Wayne on your AIR. I just spent the morning with Domenic talking about you and then some. Your images of St John's are awe inspiring. I would second that with your work at the train station. Amazing portfolio. I hope to meet up with you again sometime. Keep on with your passion(s).
    Jim K

    ReplyDelete